Saturday, December 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS ORDERS

Christmas is over. 
I had a few pictures of Christmas gifts that my costumers had ordered over the last few months and I could not post them yet. I did not want to ruin the surprise for anyone. But now I can. The gifts have been giving and I do hope the receivers have liked them. All of them are unique and made to the specifications of my clients. So here they are. 

A set of 8, 100% white linen napkins embroidered with the family initial. 



Kitchen towels and pot holder to match for a grandmother who loves roosters




Two Bread Basket Liners made out of 100% cotton fabric with the  family initials.



My client did not like the "J" on the first liner so I made another one for her with a different font and this time she did like it.





A set of 8 numbered napkins in 100% white cotton.  And a bread basket liner with the family initial.             A modern look for a lucky daughter-in-law.




       









No explanations, the apron says it all.





A personalized towel for a girl with sensitive skin.



A gift for a friend who loves herbs.



A gift for a husband on their wedding anniversary.





                                                  The next two pictures are gifts I made...

...for friends...




...and for a wedding. Two monogrammed pillowcases. 





I want to wish all of you a happy and successful 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment