Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Fun


I am having a lot of fun this summer 
creating and decorating new pillows, tea towels, bread basket liners and tote bags

I purchased these tote bags at a craft store and I embroider an Eiffel Tower design on them. 
One was made in red and one in pink to match the fabric I used for the ruffles.
 Both print fabrics have a Paris design. 
I learned how to make the flowers by watching a demonstration on Youtube.


















                                                                                                                                                

            

                                    


















                                                                                                            


My nephew had a baby in the spring. I wanted to make something special for them and I designed 
this soft blanket in brown and blue tones.


No comments:

Post a Comment