Thursday, November 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS WREATH

Last night I finally finished our Christmas Wreath.
 I wanted to have something new and hopefully different. I got all the greenery and the vine on sale at Hobby Lobby.  I checked the prices for already finished wreaths and mine has costed me about half of what I saw in other craft stores. 
I made the bow with a spool of ribbon I bought at Costco.
 For the banner I used burlap fabric I ordered on line and I embroidered the word "NOEL" in a rich burgundy color thread. I also sewed a trim I made with a cotton fabric also on a burgundy fabric.
I love the look.

                                 Find me on Facebook, AE Designs, and tell me what you think.

                                

                                     Thanks and have a Merry Christmas












No comments:

Post a Comment