Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MORE APRONS

When I started designing aprons I thought that making them reversible would be a great idea.  Here are the  last two I just made.  In these photos you can see both sides.  They are a little bit tricky to make because both sides are exactly the same. Since I made the first one the pattern has changed a little bit . I have other changes in mind, so the next ones will be a little bit different.  






Sometime back I made a denim apron, but I was never pleased with the results. I knew I wanted to change the design, but it took me awhile until the inspiration came. This is the result. I thought it needed something else on the front, so I embroidered a star on one of the pockets. This is a half apron with ruffles on the bottom and it is not reversible. I  love the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment