Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can You Believe It?

Yes, I can't believe we are half way through July. Sooner than we might want, the children will be back in school and we will be back to our normal routines. But sewing and embroidering are part of my routine no matter what time of the year we are in. So here are a few my summer projects.

A friend ordered this for her dad for Father's Day. He likes to play tennis, so I designed this apron for a very special dad.


 This was another special order for a lucky girl.                                                                                                     The Tooth Fairy will find her lost tooth without any  problems now.


When I saw these embroidery designs I thought instantly that they would look great on a decorative pillow. I also think they will be great on a little bag. I need to try this next.


I have a 2 months old great-niece. I made these gifts for her. In the picture below you can see the reversible apron with her name embroidered on it and also a diaper clutch with a cute embroidery design of baby clothes on a clothes liner. So cute!


 And the last things are 3 more library bags. Anybody would love them.





1 comment:

  1. We love the bags and apron you made for Marla! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete