Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Week's Work

The boys have wanted to have their names on their backpacks for a while so I finally did it. I think they are happy.


 I am making 2 decorative pillows for my livingroom chairs. Each one has a different inspirational word on each side. This is one of them. The other one will say, Remember and Dream. I am very pleased with the results. It even looks better in real life.
If you like it and would like me to make one I can do the embroidery on your favorite fabric. You can finish the pillow or I can do the work for you. Just contact me.

 More kitchen towels. I need to make some for the gift store where I sell them. I came up with this design. The one on the left does not show the word very good,  but it also says Welcome.  Even though I sell them at a shop I always take special orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment