Monday, January 31, 2011

Back At Work

 I have been very busy for the last two weeks. Now I am back.  I really miss not having time to sew. It gives me such a pleasure to design and create. I am taking a sewing  and a software class that teach me how to use my Topaz 30 sewing and embroidery machine better.  The teacher is fantastic and she can answer all  my questions.  These are a few things I have been working on.

The Red Heart Apron is non-reversible like the other ones I made. This one is for sale at the Willow Tree Gift Shop in Kuna but, I take special orders. I won't be able to use the same fabric but you can bring me your own fabric or tell me what colors you like and I can buy it for you. The price for a special order of a non-reversible apron will be $12.00. If you bring your own fabric I will only charge you for the work.

Red Heart Apron.
 The Tooth Fairy Pillow for Boys has turned out very cute.   The pillow size is 10x10 and the back is finished in a coordinating beige fleece fabric for softness.  The words "Tooth Fairy", and the tooth fairy itself are embroidered on a quilted fabric. The star is embroidered on denim fabric. The trim is also denim.

Tooth Fairy Pillow for Boys with White Star.
Tooth Fairy Pillow for Boys with Gold Star.
 Another Tooth Fairy pillow for Girls. No doubt any girl will love to have one of these.  The Tooth Fairy will not have problems finding the lost tooth in the cute little pocket. This one is made with quilted and fleece pink fabrics. The accents are pink and lime green. Perfect for any girl's room.
 Tooth Fairy Pillow for Girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment