Saturday, May 25, 2013

SPRING APRONS

I have not made aprons for quite some time and I decided that I wanted to try a different pattern.  I also decided that I did not want to make them reversible like the ones I have made for the last 2 years. 
This is what I came up with. 
 I like the rick-rack details on the pockets and on the top of the apron.  All of them are made with 2 contrasting fabrics that I ordered on line at fabric.com.  
 I love this company. 
It  offers high quality fabrics for great prices. I have ordered several times and I have never been disappointed.  They ship within 2 or 3 days and they always arrive on time. 
I hope you like them too.
















This is a gift for a bride to be. 
I embroidered her name on a solid piece of fabric to make it stand out more. 





Do you like my work and are interested in ordering something?
You can contact me through my e-mail address

aedesigns11@yahoo.com

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment