Monday, July 9, 2012

SUMMER MARKET

I have never done a Summer Market before, but 3 weeks ago I visited the Eagle Saturday Market and I really liked it. A friend of mine has been attending this event for the last 5 years and she has done pretty good, so I decided to give it a try. It takes place at a park that has big trees for much needed shade and live music performances at a gazebo. The atmosphere is great and a lot of people come and visit the weekly vendors. I have really enjoyed it.                                                                                                                  
 This is my booth the first day.
I am planning on been there the last Saturday of every month until it ends in October, if weather allows. 




































This coming Saturday (July 14th) I am going to be at the Lavender Festival in Kuna. Here is the link to her FB page.

I have made these kitchen towels specially for this event with a lavender theme. I am very excited about this festival since I have heard great things about it. I will take pictures and post them soon.









Now, these are a few of the new kitchen towel designs I have made.





And to end for today, an Americana pillow.




 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE A SPECIAL ORDER CONTACT ME ON THE ADDRESS GIVEN ON THIS BLOG.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK AT MY CREATIONS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment