Wednesday, August 29, 2012

THIS WEEK





This week I have been getting ready to attend again the Eagle Saturday Market https://www.facebook.com/eaglesaturdaymarket. I will be there 3 more times during the month of September, then I will be working hard to prepare for the Holiday Season. I am planning on attending several Craft Shows during the month of November. I will post more information later.

Come and visit the Eagle Saturday Market. It is a wonderful and fun place to spend your Saturday morning.

These Kitchen Towels are made of 100% cotton with a deep red checker design. The cherry embroidery is made on a muslin fabric out of thousands of stitches. I used red, greens, pink, burgundy and brown tread colors. I also made a matching apron in black.   


     




         


          




GETTING READY FOR FALL



       


\\\\   







Come to my house to see what I have for sale or contact me through the address on this blog.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment